Remap Home Button To Camera
- Install OpenSSH and set up Cyberduck on your computer. Don't know how? Click Here.
- Navigate to "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/" using Cyberduck.
- Download the file com.apple.springboard.plist to you desktop.
- Open the .plist file in TextEdit. If the text is garbled, convert it using this utility first.
- Find the text "<key>SBDoubleTapURL</key>". Underneath that it should say, "<string>doubletap://com.apple.(Current App Name)</string>".
- Change that text to "<string>doubletap://com.apple.mobileslideshow-Camera</string>"
- Save it and upload it to your iPhone.